Wednesday, June 2, 2010




So Betsey Johnson always said, “Love is a disease of the heart...in the end, there is no treatment curable and it might just kill you...”

Well i guess I can say my love if fashion..and I guess it might eventually just kill me.

The show is 2 days away. Constant phone calls from models. Constant phone calls about tickets. Where is the show? What time does the show start? What should I wear? When should I get there? Should I..[sshhh?]. Are just some of the things I've heard a million times the past few days. It seems like the whirlpool of never ending stress is starting to consume me more and more as the day of the show approaches. But with a deadly addiction to the one thing that I love; fashion, there is no way I can give up my love. My passion. So there is no giving up. Never will be... This show will be unlike any other that one has ever witness before. It is...Simply A Luxury. Better yet, make that "Life is...Simply a Luxury". Live life like you have never done before. Love everything and everyone around you. Take chances, make mistakes,..get tacky. The people who stand in line never get noticed, but the one that steps out of the line always gets acknowledged. Dare to be different. Peace sign, & shades on.

-Deeno OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment